Here are some of the things we look for in our employees:
- Experience with large interior and exterior painting projects
- Understanding of wood replacement, stucco repairs and other touch ups
- Be drug free (a pre-employment drug test will be conducted prior to start but marijuana is ok).
- Have a clean driving record and a reliable vehicle.
- Own a working cell phone and the ability to use time clocking apps and email.
- Have strong managerial experience and ability to work through difficult situations (management positions only).
- Have a strong desire for success and be results driven.
- Be able to work using own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Be willing and able to work second shift hours and weekends.
- Willingness to travel
- Be able to communicate company policies, procedures, and guidelines and ensure that they are consistently practiced.