Here are some of the things we look for in our employees:
- Experience with large interior and exterior painting projects
- Understanding of wood replacement, stucco repairs and other touch ups
- Be drug free (a pre-employment drug test will be conducted prior to start but marijuana is ok).
- Have a clean driving record and a reliable vehicle.
- Own a working cell phone and the ability to use time clocking apps and email.
- Have strong managerial experience and ability to work through difficult situations (management positions only).
- Have a strong desire for success and be results driven.
- Be able to work using own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Be willing and able to work second shift hours and weekends.
- Willingness to travel
- Be able to communicate company policies, procedures, and guidelines and ensure that they are consistently practiced.
Please fill out the form below and tell us more about yourself and your experience. We look forward to hearing from you!